Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Cocoa

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The smell of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or yellowed grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People in the house experiencing symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are worried they could be caused by a gas leak, get out of your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will repair a gas leak, but in a lot of cases the homeowner is responsible. Luckily, the team at Service Experts are thoroughly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done properly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is covered with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER ATTEMPT AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a ton of projects around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair ought to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to be sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Cocoa codes.

From installing gas lines for a new stove or oven to fixing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s years of experience have allowed us to take on a variety of gas line projects in the Cocoa community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As mentioned before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is exit your home and then call 911 promptly. After emergency responders are coming your way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have made sure there is no danger, call Service Experts to schedule a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, should be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have an odor and cannot be easily detected. The EPA recommends the following steps to decrease exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances properly adjusted.
  • Invest in and utilize an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have an expert inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and repair any leaks immediately.
For more pointers on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, visit our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair