We Support Our Furnace Installation in Melbourne With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and tune up HVAC systems, we also give top-notch furnace installation in Melbourne.
What makes our pro labor a step above other companies? We’ve developed our approach over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most important technical accreditation in HVAC. They also participate in continuing industry and product education to learn the greatest ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality offerings that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Call us at 321-428-7635 to set your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be hard to know exactly when your heating system is starting to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will reveal clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, many furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and might even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 321-428-7635 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your home from any dust we might track in. We use drop cloths around the installation space to avoid messes.
- Pro work—Our pros have obtained some of the highest respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go down a list to make sure your heating equipment is operating properly before we go.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll install your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding work anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need another reason to purchase a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 321-428-7635 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.