A popping disturbance is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy needs
- Premature system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion within ducts
Get in touch with a qualified company in Cocoa, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can make suggestions for duct repair or installation.