HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are differing models of HVAC systems, they all work similarly by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to remove particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air using a ducted system or directly into a space, depending on the type of unit you use.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a full list of quality HVAC services in Melbourne to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.