We Back Our AC Installation in Melbourne With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Melbourne, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone hook up your new system.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. Not only do we have the skills and credentials to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 321-428-7635 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your energy costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to save on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service location in Melbourne? Here are a few of the steps we take on installation day.
When our professional technicians are at your residence, you assume they’ll install your new system for the best effectiveness. And they’ll have your house and backyard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up work requires us to come inside your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to guard your flooring from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation area to keep your carpet protected from refuse during our services.
- Excellent service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve undergone extensive training to earn the most sought-after technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation list during the process to make sure every single seemingly minor detail is handled. We’ll also make sure your unit is cooling properly and meets local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Frequent updates—We’ll tell you how installation is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be done.