It’s simple to fail to remember annual maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment. But it’s the first concern on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because regular service offers lots of perks for your equipment, like better efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can receive these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your house. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Regular maintenance offers many pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Pinpoints minor issues before they cause expensive breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This service is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To get started, give our Experts a call at 321-428-7635. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.