It’s not difficult to not remember annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because regular maintenance gives a lot of perks for your unit, like better efficiency and a lower likelihood for issues. You can receive these advantages—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our work is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC concerns in your residence. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Regular maintenance offers many pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Pinpoints minor issues before they cause expensive breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This service is the most complete in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to the highest efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, give our Experts a call at 321-428-7635. We’ll help you select the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.