Summer has made its way to Cocoa and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s AC from failing with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician yearly for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most general AC tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the performance of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Check equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cocoa is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 321-428-7635 today!