Summer has officially arrived in Cocoa and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your physician yearly for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most general A/C system tune-ups will include calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Check system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cocoa is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 321-428-7635 today!