White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t dissuade the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For a few years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
In 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving free seasonal tune-ups in exchange for an unused, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be contributed to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The total list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this very special offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve collected hundreds of toys and helped our customers save thousands of dollars, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To learn how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.