Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.