No matter what the season outside in Cocoa, the temperature within your home influences how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your space will feel like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
It’s time for a deeper look at the manner you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Take this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is almost here in Cocoa. How do you get your system ready?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the pros for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a summer night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Instruct my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Turn on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system currently available in Cocoa.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have been climbing.
- It will be similar to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to check it out.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Now tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your system perform better. Keep going to discover how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Set Up Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are essential tasks to prepare your system for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to conclude the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC service Expert will look out for more significant complications for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained home comfort systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that crucial service to homeowners at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system transition. Many home comfort systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady increase in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left alone it could make for a costly repair in the future. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!