We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Cocoa homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Cocoa home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Cocoa at 321-428-7635 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.