There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Cocoa. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home projects are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually so you can hopefully prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather sets in in Cocoa, too. Check out some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace works at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in its best shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Cocoa when it cools off.
- Decreases the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a chilly winter day is have your furnace quit running, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the cooler months.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional bonuses, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Cocoa, give us a call at 321-428-7635 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.