The health of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which exposes them to a wide range of common troubles.
These malfunctions are often simple enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can affect energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these issues worsen, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you may avoid with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a small amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Minor Problems in Advance
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the best method to help your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly inspect and lubricate important internal systems. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if problems are addressed as they appear.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The improved performance could shrink your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a collection of membership plans drafted to fit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual check on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to additional advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 321-428-7635 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.