Your HVAC system’s wellness is essential, as it keeps your home cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a large range of problems.
Frequently problems are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues progress, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s hassle and expenses that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the chance of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working correctly, you might ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Discovers minor troubles early. Preventing big troubles from taking place first is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance service provides the opportunity to closely inspect and lubricate important internal components. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Often this leads to a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy reduced utility bills, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running properly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Annual maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-conscious, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you require our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also have a couple of other popular pluses of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically malfunctions during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re usually handling a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, call us at 321-428-7635 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.