Scheduling annual AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Checkups keep your AC system in Melbourne working at its best performance while keeping utility needs low. It also may even help prolong its life expectancy.
While there are a few jobs you can do alone, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC checks and upkeep.
Here are a couple steps you can take on your own as you prepare for summer.
Get Your AC Tune-Up Scheduled
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that includes a large dose of home, garage and yard freshening. With the warmer weather right around the corner, it’s also a fantastic idea to include AC checkups on that checklist.
Spring is the best time of year to get your air conditioning system scrubbed and examined. Hesitating to turn it on until the first sweltering day of the year can be risky. If you have to schedule a fix or a new unit, you could be waiting a long time for an appointment. And that may turn extremely unpleasant.
And for people with allergies, being one step ahead with a clean air conditioning system will help ensure the best indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Additionally, AC upkeep may be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any extra extended warranty.
Can I Do Service on My Own?
There are steps that you can take to help keep your AC system in the prime state:
- Change your air filter advises each month or two. This is especially necessary if you suffer from allergies or have pets in your residence.
- Lawn work around the outside condenser. Ensure the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes near your AC equipment. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open space. You should also clear any leaves or branches that have fallen into your unit, as this could limit airflow.
Let the Pros Handle the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 321-428-7635, the initial thing we may do is compliment you for all the work you’ve already finished. Then we’ll begin the finer details. We’ll check your system and make sure it’s working properly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to provide safe comfort.
- Oiling to keep moving pieces working smoothly and potentially skip breakdowns.
- Flushing the condensate drain line to clear leak-causing mold and clogs.
- Fixing coil fins to stop limited airflow.
- Cleaning the outside coil to eliminate any buildup from dust and vegetation.
- Examining controls to double check your unit is turning on, running and shutting down correctly.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to ensure your equipment has the right refrigeration charge.
If we discover issues that need further work, we are ready to give you the most economical solution. Locating potential problems promptly may solve more substantial issues later. This also offers you time to save if your unit is getting outdated.
When you need an updated cooling system to help make your new system fit your budget. No matter what your AC needs are, you can feel good knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Ready to request your maintenance? Contact us at 321-428-7635 or schedule an appointment online right away.