With Earth Day coming up, you may be inundated with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Truly! We collected the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of ice water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.